USA Florida Florida East Coast Miami Beach, South Beach Vacation Rentals
4 Bedrooms - 4.5 Bathrooms - up to 14 Guests
Beautiful Luxury Pool Home Miami Beach
This Unique and private 4 bedroom and 4.5 bathroom mini-estate retreat steps from South Beach and the ocean. Great corner lot surrounded by mature ficus and a large grassy yard. Living room enjoys a giant picture window overlooking beautifully landscaped pool area. Great light, lots of windows and a smart lay out. Multi-zone irrigation system, outdoor lighting and privacy gate. It’s always great to have options when it comes to accommodation. These house provides a great alternative and even better value compared to the luxury hotels in South Beach.
USAFloridaFlorida East CoastMiami Beach, South Beach
Contact for further details on rate and cancellation with refund policy
60 percent deposit and remaining 40 percent to be paid 2 weeks to the arrival date
An active availability calendar could not be found for the property
Please be advised:
Villa4vacation.com is NOT a real estate broker, agent or rental company. It is in no way liable for any advertising misrepresentations.
Villa4vacation.com makes no warranty of accuracy regarding the information contained in any of its advertisements.
Villa4vacation.com assumes NO responsibility for the condition of any properties listed. It is the sole responsibility of the potential renter or purchaser to validate the information given.Property owners are solely responsible for the accuracy of their listings and information.
Renters should avoid paying for properties by wire transfers.