Central Orlando/Disney Area Vacation Rentals by Owner
Why Book a Vacation Rental in Central Orlando Directly by Owner?
believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun-
That is exactly what Walt Disney World did. A park was created where families come together and when you rent a Central Orland vacation home, you will truly understand the meaning of family. The warmth and spirit of Central Orlando and Disney World sincerely complements Central Orlando’s perfect, year-round temperatures, making Disney World a premier travel destination!
Central Orlando vacation homes, Central Orlando vacation rentals, Disney World villas, Disney cabins, and Central Orlando condos are the best way to enjoy Mickey’s House. If you want to plan a Central Orlando or Disney family vacation, make sure to find time for all that Orlando is beloved for… theme parks, water parks, shopping malls, and dining experiences. A Central Orlando vacation home or Disney vacation rental will give you and your fellow travelers room to make yourselves at home while exploring travel destinations full of adventure, imagination, wonderment, and joy. Whatever your travel budget may be, a variety of Central Orlando and Disney vacation rentals are available.
Rent a Central Orlando/Disney World Area Vacation Rental Directly by Owner
There is no place like home… except when you stay at a Central Orlando vacation home or Disney World vacation rental! If you are looking for a luxurious Floridian villa or a modest pet-friendly Disney condo rental, Central Orlando has it all. Reserve your vacation rental directly by owner and ask about their local attractions.
Central Orlando Vacation Rentals
The beauty of Central Orlando rental homes is that the options are endless. Among Orlando’s many offerings, the destination’s vacation rentals offer countless opportunities for an exciting and unique getaway for couples, singles, and families. Whether you want to share a romantic weekend celebrating an anniversary or looking for a fun-filled girl’s weekend out, Central Orlando vacation homes are the perfect way to paint the town red.
When you think of cities full of cultural experiences, Central Orlando cities like Kissimmee and Davenport may not come to mind right away, but Mickey Mouse and friends are not the only ones performing a chorus line in Florida. When you rent a luxury Central Orlando condo directly by owner, you are surrounded by 2.5 million arts experiences per year. Orlando possesses unique artistic treasures and performing arts not to be missed.
With 176 golf courses and golf resorts, 23 golf academies, some of the world’s most prestigious tournaments and even the world’s top golf shops, Central Orlando vacation homes are located in one of the only places in the world that can confidently meet the needs of every golfer. If golf is not your sport, but shopping is, Central Orlando presents 12 shopping malls and outlet centers – all within a 15-mile radius.
And, if action and adventure is the reason for your trip to Central Orlando, stroll through Diagon Alley in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, now open at Universal Orlando® Resort or Ride the Manta® rollercoaster at SeaWorld® Orlando. Explore the headwaters of the Florida Everglades on an Orlando airboat adventure and then dine at the world's largest Hard Rock Café at Universal CityWalk®. Sit on the back of a real alligator at Gatorland® or glide gently back to solid ground after your first hang gliding experience at Wallaby Ranch Hang Gliding Flight Park.
With so much to see and do, Central Orlando vacation rental homes are the perfect way to experience the undeniable allure of Orlando, Florida.
Disney World Area Vacation Rentals
Wake up from your Disney vacation home and take a dip in your private backyard pool while enjoying a fresh cup of coffee and Mickey-shaped pancakes before heading to Disney World. That is how it works when you rent a premier Disney World vacation rental directly by owner. You will have all the amenities of home within walking distance of the Magic Kingdom.
Disney vacation homes are amidst the epicenter of everything Disney. Whether it is within footsteps of Mickey’s front door or a short drive, Disney vacation homes have it all. Choose from 5-star luxury Disney villas or homes with families in mind right outside Disney World. Are you visiting Disney World Orlando with your extended family? No problem. Disney vacation rentals directly by owner offer everything from 1-bedroom condos upwards to 8-bedroom villas that sleep over 16 people! All that plus fully-equipped kitchens, private pools, and the ability to rest and relax as if you were right at home!
The ability to discover Magic Kingdom Park®, Disney's Hollywood Studios®, Disney's Animal Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney's Blizzard Beach, and Disney's Typhoon Lagoon, is what makes Disney vacation rental experiences unrivaled. With so much to explore and discover at Walt Disney World Orlando, you are never far from just what you are looking for. Book a Disney World vacation home and start on your way to the place “where fairytale dreams can come true.” Make sure to say to Mickey and friends for all of us at Villa4vacation.com, the leading international resource connecting vacationers and travelers with Disney villas, Disney vacation homes, Disney condos, and other Disney vacation rentals.
Disney's Magic Your Way Tickets directly from Villa4Vacation.com
The average price per day for a 7-day Magic Your Way Base Ticket is less than half the price of the same single-day ticket (excluding taxes). It's like saving over 50%. Disney’s Magic Your Way Tickets let you experience Disney your own way! The Walt Disney World® Theme Parks experience is now more affordable, flexible and magical than ever. With a Disney’s Magic Your Way Ticket, there is plenty of time to see and do it all. You set the pace with a Magic Your Way Ticket.
Villa4Vacation only provides authentic, brand new tickets directly from the Walt Disney World® Resort. For more information, please go to Disney “Magic Your Way”.
Experience the Best Central Orlando/Disney Vacation Rentals have to Offer
· Orlando has the highest number of local artists per capita in the country, and collectively they provide more than 2.5 million arts experiences each year.
· It is reported that there are there are now 20,000 to 25,000 vacation homes, villas and rental properties in Central Florida, mostly located near the theme parks.
· Orlando attracts more visitors than any other amusement/theme park destination in the U.S.
· Wonder why there are so many Olive Gardens and Red Lobsters around? Orlando is the corporate headquarters of Darden Restaurants, which also runs the Bahamas Breeze, Smokey Bones, and Seasons 52 restaurants.
· Orlando is home to more than 100 lakes.
· The region sees an estimated 52 million tourists a year. And out of the estimated 52 million tourists, over 2 million are international visitors, with the majority of foreign tourists coming from the United Kingdom.
· If you were to wash and dry one load of laundry every day for 52 years, you’d clean as much as the folks at Walt Disney World Laundry do in a single day. The cast members there launder an average of 285,000 pounds each day. In addition, between 30,000 and 32,000 garments are dry-cleaned daily.
· Mickey Mouse himself has more than 290 different sets of duds, ranging from a scuba suit to a tuxedo. Minnie Mouse’s wardrobe contains more than 200 outfits, including everything from a cheerleader ensemble to evening gowns.
· Covering 40 square miles, Walt Disney World Resort is about the size of San Francisco or two Manhattan islands. Of the more than 25,000 acres, less than 35 percent has been developed with a quarter designated as a wilderness preserve.
· More than 75 million Cokes are consumed each year at Walt Disney World Resort along with 13 million bottles of water. Guests also gobble 10 million hamburgers, 6 million hot dogs, 9 million pounds of French fries and more than 300,000 pounds of popcorn.
· When laid end to end, there are enough of the famous “Mouse Ear” hats sold each year to stretch 175 miles or cover the head of every man, woman and child in Orange County, Fla. There are also enough Disney character T-shirts sold to put Mickey Mouse’s smiling face on the chest of every resident of Montana.
· Walt Disney World Lost and Found is one busy place. Every day an average of 210 pairs of sunglasses are turned in and, since 1971, an estimated 1.65 million pairs of glasses have found their way into the “lost” bin. On an annual basis, Lost and Found cast members collect more than 6,000 cell phones, 3,500 digital cameras, 18,000 hats and 7,500 autograph books.