Additional information about surrounding area and attractions:
Napa Sans Souci is located in a charming residential section on Main Street in historic downtown Napa. It is a pleasant 15 minute walk (less than a mile) to shops, restaurants, galleries, the Opera House, Napa river excursions, spas, and many tasting rooms. Copia and the Oxbow Market are also close as well. Walking, biking, driving and taking the trolley are all convenient—parking and the Napa trolley are free.
By car you are minutes from Highway 29 or the Silverado Trail, both of which are lined with world class wineries and fine restaurants. As you travel up the Valley, Yountville is about 9 miles north, St. Helena 18 miles, and Calistoga 25 miles. The Silverado Trail, running parallel all of the way to Calistoga, is often less traveled and also offers great wine tasting experiences.
Additional information about amenities:
• Two queen beds and a twin mattress daybed with high quality mattresses, fine linens, down blankets and choice of pillows
• Plush Turkish cotton robes and towels, hair dryer, iron, and bathroom amenities
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Flat screen HDTV, DVD, and music CD player
• Wireless internet and desktop iMac as well as phone with local and long distance service
• Central heat and air
• Gas grill, picnic table and patio
• Washer and Dryer
• Bikes and Badminton
Picnic basket and blanket